HOME / FAQS
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How far is the InterContinental® Miami from the Airport?
The Hotel is 15 minutes from MIA and 30 minutes from FLL
2. Does the InterContinental Miami provide a shuttle to or from the airport?
The Hotel does not provide a shuttle to or from the airport. We recommend renting a car or taking a taxi. The taxi fare is approximately $25.00 each way from MIA and $80.00 each way from FLL. Go Shuttle Express offers shared shuttle ride service for $23.00/ person from FLL.
3. Does the InterContinental Miami have a Rental Car Agency on site?
The Hotel has an Alamo Rental Car Desk in the Main Lobby.
4. How far is the InterContinental Miami from the Port of Miami?
The Hotel is only a 5 minute drive to the Port of Miami. Approximately a $14 cab ride each way
5. Will the InterContinental Miami receive packages prior to a guest's arrival?
Yes, the Hotel will receive packages prior to a guest's arrival. FedEx is on site and handles all packages. There is a fee and that will vary depending on the size of the package. Learn more >