HOME / FAQS
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How far is the InterContinental® Miami from the Airport?
The Hotel is 15 minutes from MIA and 30 minutes from FLL
2. Does the InterContinental Miami provide a shuttle to or from the airport?
The Hotel does not provide a shuttle to or from the airport. We recommend renting a car or taking a taxi. The taxi fare is approximately $25.00 each way from MIA and $80.00 each way from FLL. Go Shuttle Express offers shared shuttle ride service for $23.00/ person from FLL.
3. Does the InterContinental Miami have a Rental Car Agency on site?
The Hotel has an Alamo Rental Car Desk in the Main Lobby.
4. How much is parking at the InterContinental Miami?
- 0-1 hour $13.00
- 1-2 hours $18.00
- 2-3 hours $23.00
- 3-4 hours $28.00
- 4-5 hours $33.00
- 5-6 hours $39.00
- 6-24 hours $42.00
- Ole or Blue Water.............$5 for 2 hours
- Toro Toro Lunch................$5 for 2 hours
- Toro Toro Dinner or Bar......$10 for 3 hours
5. How far is the InterContinental Miami from the Port of Miami?
The Hotel is only a 5 minute drive to the Port of Miami. Approximately a $14 cab ride each way
6. Will the InterContinental Miami receive packages prior to a guest's arrival?
Yes, the Hotel will receive packages prior to a guest's arrival. FedEx is on site and handles all packages. There is a fee and that will vary depending on the size of the package. Learn more >