HOME / HOTEL SERVICES
To offer better value while enhancing a greater experience for our guests, we have introduced a Hotel Service Fee. Guests can enjoy an array of amenities for just one convenient fee, as opposed to paying a la carte. The Hotel Service Fee is $10 per room, per night, inclusive of 13% tax, and includes the following amenities:
- Premium high speed Internet service
- Access to 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Access to mySpa sauna, steam, drench shower and relaxation rooms
- "No Excuses Workout" - Complimentary fitness shorts, t-shirt, socks and shoes, in case you forgot to pack yours
- Two bottles of water in-room daily
- Daily access on your personal smart device to 'PressReader' featuring more than 2,000 newspapers & magazines, 100+ countries and 56 languages
- Poolside pampering, refreshments and suncare
- Turndown service on request
- Black and white copying/printing
- In-Room premium Keurig Coffee & Tea
- Luggage storage for day of check-in and check-out
*For additional details or questions about the Hotel Services included, please call 305-577-1000 or review the Hotel Service Fee page in the Guestroom Directory upon check-in.
Additional Services for Essential, Everyday Solutions
Let the InterContinental® Miami bring the best services and solutions in South Florida directly to you. Perfect your planning process and be prepared for any possibility with FedEx Office network resources, arrange for car rental or transportation right from the hotel, order tasteful arrangements from Bayfront Floral and more.
- FedEx Office® Services, Communicate critical messages to attendees, direct trafﬁc ﬂow with signage and more. The FedEx Ofﬁce network of resources lends you support before, during and after your event.
- Bayfront Floral, Bayfront provides tasteful, eye-catching and unique decorative floral arrangements for all occasions, whether planning a lavish banquet, wedding ceremony or reception, or an intimate gathering.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, In a partnership with Tesla Motors, one of the leading electric vehicle manufacturers on the market, InterContinental Miami is now offering charging service to Tesla and other electric vehicle (EV) owners. We are also the 1st official Tesla Charging Point in Downtown Miami with 6 charging stations available, 4 exclusively for Tesla vehicles and 2 for any other EVs of any brands.
- Alamo Car Rental, Arrange for car rental onsite right at the hotel, courtesy of Alamo Car Rental and choose from convertibles, compact, full-size and luxury cars, jeeps and minivans for all your travel needs in Miami.
- Speed Luxury Auto Rental, A leading exotic, sports and luxury Auto Rental Corporation, Speed Auto Rental offers an exclusive rental car experience to local, national and international clientele. Their experienced team of professionals, attention to detail, and new, modern fleet marks them as a top choice for luxury car rentals in the Sunshine State.
- Worldwide Transportation, Worldwide offers the highest level of corporate sedan, executive limousine, van and coach services to fit your needs, whether arranging for business transportation or planning a meeting.
- The Streets at Wynwood is an innovative pop up shop located in the InterContinental Miami lobby and open daily from11:30 am - 8 pm. Supporting local artists and promoting community talent, you can find our limited edition artist collaborations including those with Daniel Fila, Erni Vales from Evl World, Phil Fung, Algae and more, each with a unique Wynwood style. The Streets also offers original graffiti art and merchandise including mugs, pillows, footwear, journals, ipad covers, iphone covers, tee shirts and more.
- Shade Gift Shop is located within the lobby of the InterContinental Miami and open daily 7 am – 11 pm. The shop offers basic sundries, periodicals and logo wear, as well as a unique 'lifestyle' mix of novelty gift items, apparel and accessories for men, women and children. Some of the specialty brands include: local designers such as Elan, Lexi jewelry and Melissa+Campana. Other lines carried include niche names such as Sunbum, Malin + Goetz, Bungalow360, Moyna Bags, MystiqueSandals, Blabla Kids and Will leather. Well known international brands such as Ondademar, Sundek, Ted Baker are also featured in the evolving store assortment.
Take a tour of Miami: Here at the InterContinental Miami we want to make your experience a unique and memorable one. Get tips and recommendations from our Chief Concierge, Eduardo Rosello, in the video below as he takes you on a tour of the great city of Miami.