HOME / DIRECTIONS & ATTRACTIONS
An Ideal Waterfront Hotel in Downtown Miami
Soaring 34 stories above gleaming Biscayne Bay, our bayfront Miami hotel provides luxury accommodations with panoramic views of this vibrant city. Adjacent to the waterfront and downtown attractions, you can shop at nearby fashion boutiques, sample innovative cuisine at one of the city’s ritzy restaurants or just bask in the warm tropical sun and cool bay breezes. Make your reservation and discover all that Miami has to offer from our bayfront hotel, ideally situated in a convenient setting:
- Minutes from South Beach, Miami Design District, the Port of Miami, American Airlines Arena, Adrienne Arscht Center, Bayside Marketplace, Bayfront Park, Coconut Grove and Coral Gables
- Only 7.5 miles from Miami International Airport (MIA), a quick 5-10 minute taxi drive (Estimated taxi fare: $25/each way)
- Just 25 miles from Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL)
- Overlooking Biscayne Bay in the heart of Miami, Florida
- Just 20 minutes from the Miami Convention Center
Click on a balloon to view details.
Select Overlay Type Hotel Location Attractions Business Shopping
- From Miami International Airport: Take 836 East to I-95 South to Biscayne Boulevard (Exit 2A). Take the ramp down through two red lights. Turn left at the stop sign (get in the far right lane). Turn right at first red light (one half-block). The InterContinental® Miami is on your right.
- From Kendall, Homestead, or Key West: Take U.S. 1 North to I-95. Exit at Biscayne Boulevard (Exit 2A). Take the ramp down through two red lights. Turn left at the stop sign (get in the far right lane). Turn right at first red light (one half-block). The InterContinental® Miami is on your right.
- From Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, or Pompano: Take I-95 South to Biscayne Boulevard (Exit 2A). Take the ramp down through two red lights. Turn left at the stop sign (get in the far right lane). Turn right at the first red light (one half-block). The InterContinental® Miami is on your right.
For $2/person, guests can ride the rails to & from Miami International Airport(tag)MIA Mover all the way through to the InterContinental® Miami. Board at the MIA Mover in the terminal, transfer to Metrorail and hop on the Metro Mover to the Bayfront Park Station. Public Transportation gets you here! Use the Trip Planner at miamidade.gov/transit/mobile or download the MDT Transit app for maps.
A first-class destination for business and leisure travelers alike, the InterContinental® Miami is just minutes from Miami’s best attractions, including the high fashion and ritzy entertainment of South Beach, Coconut Grove, and Coral Gables. Conveniently located in the heart of Miami’s thriving financial district, our hotel gives you unparalleled accommodations with easy access to Florida’s most popular events and attractions, including:
- Nearby Miami Universities
- Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts
- Downtown Miami
- Miami Convention Center
- Adrienne Arscht Center
- Bayside Marketplace shopping
- American Airlines Arena
- Port of Miami
- Mary Brickell Village
- Miami Marlins Stadium
- SunLife Stadium
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Miami Design District
- Parrot Jungle
- Coconut Grove
- Miami Seaquarium
- Village of Merrick Park
- South Beach
- Coral Gables
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fairchild Tropical Gardens
- Shops at Bal Harbour
- Crandon Golf Key Biscayne - Tee off at this 18-hole championship course on the breathtaking island of Key Biscayne, just ten minutes from downtown. Surrounded by lush natural beauty, sparkling water and mangroves, Crandon offers an inviting and secluded spot for golfers of all types and is the only public golf course located along the Bay.
- Miami Beach Golf Club - Test your swing in the heart of Miami at this public golf club, just minutes from downtown Miami. Spectacularly redesigned by Arthur Hills in 2002, this stunning course along Biscayne Bay showcases strategic water hazards and well-bunkered tees designed to challenge golfers of all skill levels.