HOME / MEETINGS & BANQUETS
Downtown Miami's Premier Conference Center
Just minutes from the heart of the city's business district and lively local attractions, the InterContinental® Miami provides spacious and elegant conference facilities for your next Miami convention or social occasion. Book your event at Miami’s premier convention hotel and take advantage of these convenient features:
- More than 101,000 square feet of event space, accommodating up to 3,000 guests
- 35 meeting rooms, including the Grand Ballroom (accommodates up to 1,600), Chopin Ballroom (accommodates up to 500) and Bayfront Room (provides theater-style seating for 520 people)
- Executive Club InterContinental® floors, providing additional workspace and business features, private lounge and complimentary snacks, drinks and cocktail hour
- Exclusive event packages, offering maximum convenience and value for proms, quinces, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and other occasions
- 24-hour business center, with secretarial, fax, courier and photocopying services
- Club Concierge, for entertainment arrangements and business services
- High-speed wireless and wired Internet access, in all guest rooms and meeting rooms
- Expert catering services and menu planning, for unforgettable meals
- Laundry / dry cleaning service, to help you look your best
- Special room rates, for your guests based on availability
- 24-hour room service, keeping you satisfied any time of day
- In-house audiovisual equipment and support, offering the height of technology
- Notary, shipping and binding services for tasks of any kind
- Satellite meeting registration, offering exceptional convenience for your guests
- Mobile phone rental, so that you can always be reached
- PSAV Presentation Services, the leading provider of audiovisual and event technology support, committed to making every event an unforgettable experience
- DECO Productions, the exclusive in-house DMC and event production company at the InterContinental® Miami. Certified by the Association of Destination Management Executives (ADME), they bring clients the newest trends in themed events and the most unique experience in destination management.
- Fresh Juice Global Services can help you to increase your brand awareness when you partner with InterContinental Miami for your meetings by using the hotel space as a new digital branding platform
- FedEx Office Services, allowing you to easily communicate critical messages to attendees or direct trafﬁc ﬂow with signage, and more. The FedEx Ofﬁce network of resources lends you support before, during and after your event.
To request more information or to reserve your Miami meeting space, send an email to Mike Kovensky at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 305-372-4429, or submit an online request for information.