Make Your Special Day Extraordinary With Our Inspiring Miami Wedding Venues
Lend an air of sumptuous elegance to your special day at the InterContinental® Miami. Overlooking the shimmering waters of Biscayne Bay, this sophisticated hotel offers an array of dramatic Miami wedding venues, each of which will infuse your event with high style and glamour. Welcome guests with a warm reception in our beautiful, glass-topped Atrium. Host a rehearsal dinner or post-wedding brunch in the sleek Table 40, or opt for a more casual feel poolside. For the main event, choose from one of our stunning ballrooms, which can hold up to 800 guests. As one of the leading Miami wedding hotels, our function space makes wedding planning easy and will dazzle your guests with the perfect vision of a modern fairytale.
- Grand Ballroom: Our largest venue, whose soaring ceilings and exquisite chandeliers create an ambiance of true elegance. Its impressive wood and glass walls and unique sconces make this ballroom a photographic delight. Accommodates up to 800 guests.
- Bayfront Room: Offering panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and the Port of Miami, this unique jewel is suitable for up to 300 guests.
- Chopin Ballroom: One of the most highly sought-after venues in the city, with windows overlooking the downtown skyline. This ballroom is suitable up to 250 guests.
- Atrium: Located on the mezzanine level, this overlooks the famed Sir Henry Moore sculpture.
- Plaza Level: Allows guests to spread out under the swaying trees and Florida sky while enjoying whisper-soft breezes and dramatic views of Biscayne Bay. Accommodates up to 500 guests in a sophisticated and tropical setting.