An Exquisite Miami Restaurant Onsite
Miami dining reaches its peak at Toro Toro. Chef & owner Richard Sandoval's unique culinary spin on South and Central American ingredients are carefully woven into delectable small-plate dishes designed for sharing. Our Miami restaurant is Toro Toro's tantalizing second outpost, modeled after the Dubai Toro Toro.
Stop in every Sunday for Bottomless Brunch, with endless eats and cocktails, and sample our lunch buffet during the weekdays. The Latin Spirits Lounge serves innovative, hand-crafted cocktails. Start your culinary journey through Miami with Toro Toro, the premier restaurant in Downtown Miami. Winner of the Diner's Choice award in 2014, 2015 & 2016, we're always serving the best. Visit our website to learn more.
Phone: (305) 372-4710
- Sunday Brunch Menu
- Lunch Menu (Monday-Friday)
- Lunch Menu (Saturday)
- Dinner Menu
- Dessert Menu
- Bar Bites Menu
- Happy Hour Menu
- Pan-Latin Tour Series
Hours of Operation
- Lunch: Mon. – Fri. | 11:30 am – 3 pm
- Taco Bar: Sat. |11:30am -3pm
- Dinner: Sun. – Wed. | 6pm – 11pm; Thurs. – Sat. | 6 pm – 12 am
- Brunch: Mon. – Fri. | 11:30 am – 3 pm
- Bar: Sun. – Wed. | 11:30 am – 1 am; Thurs. – Sat. | 11:30 am –2 am
- Bar Happy Hour: Mon. – Fri. | 4 – 7 PM
Please come appropriately attired to Toro Toro. Guests are asked to dress in business casual or Miami chic. No shorts or flip-flop shoes, and a collared shirt for gentlemen. Our dress code is required of all dinner guests seven nights a week.